Unparalleled Moisture Protection for Your Home
A. Windows Are The Most Vulnerable
B. Insufficient Drainage in the Wall Cavity
A new Texas home suffered extensive moisture damage - “the windows were suspected to be a contributing factor” typically due to “inadequate weather barrier and window detailing.”
An incorrectly installed stucco system caused massive deterioration and biological growth within 12 months.
Windows Require Proper Flashing
Rainscreen Drainage Cavity
Home Owner Benefits
- Reduce moisture-related problems (mold, mildew, rot) in wall cavities by allowing vapor and moisture to escape instead of being trapped in the wall/roof
- Increase healthy airflow throughout the home helping to reduce allergens
- Save energy by installing a continuous air barrier
around the home (roof and walls)
- Commercial-grade product (millions of square feet installed) with proven success in all climates and conditions
When homeowners opt for open-joint veneers, the exposure to sun and rain behind the joints is inevitable.
- RevealShield SA offers all the advantages of WrapShield SA plus the added benefit of long term UV stability.