More than regular laminates and smart surfaces, Arpa designs and produces solutions that make any environment or piece of furniture original and creative.
The high pressure laminates designed by Arpa Industriale have all the style of made in Italy product. They combine excellent aesthetic quality with properties and virtues of interest to those who conceive or create interior design solutions, starting from ductility and strength. Arpa's HPL is a material that is both easy to work with and extremely strong: resistant to scratches, impact, abrasion, chemical substances, and heat. These characteristics make it ideal for a wide range of applications. To ensure additional properties: an Arpa laminate can be, in fact, antibacterial and fireproof, therefore they are especially suitable for applications in public places or in cases in which a high degree of hygiene is particularly important; from kitchens, to laboratories where analyses are carried out, to means of transportation, to hospitals.
Arpa Industriale Benefits:
- Impact resistant: able to withstand impacts with blunt objects without damage
- Arpa density makes it resistant to scratches and wear
- Low reflectivity to light: Does not suffer damage from UV rays and is not subject to discoloration
- Easy to clean: Its smooth surface does not allow dirt to stick
- Heat resistant: Temperatures changes do not affect its properties
- Hygienic: The non-porous surface makes it hygienic and easy to clean
- Being hygienic and heat resistant, it is suitable for contact with food
PDFs to download:
Download PDFs and view more information on manufacturer website http://arpaindustriale.com